Meet Nicole Marchand
CEO & Co-Founder
• Graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University with a Honors of Bachelors of Business Administration with co-op (BBA) in 2005
• Vast Capital markets experience with roles in institutional sales, investment banking, and over 8 years in investor relations
• Started career in investment banking working for boutique, Blair Franklin as well as Scotia Bank, focusing on Mergers & Acquisitions. Later working at an independent boutique in institutional sales covering Toronto & Vancouver
• Founded her own firm Auburn Partners Investor Relations Firm
• Founder of Love Puppies Non for Profit with the mission to end Puppy Mills in Canada
• Nicole is an animal lover and activist!