Meet Genevieve Roch-decter
CEO & Co-Founder
• Small cap enthusiast & “out-of-the-box” marketer!
• Received: Chartered Financial Analyst Designation (CFA) in 2011 & Level 1 Charted Market Technician designation (CMT)
• Portfolio Manager and Analyst for LDIC Inc, $600M asset management company based in Toronto (2008-2016)
• For 7 Years, Genevieve ran the Redwood Global Small Cap Fund – Best performing small cap fund in Canada in 2009, 2010, & 2014 (as ranked by Globe Funds - the fund returned 13% CAGR from 2008 to 2015)
• Attended Harvard Business School Executive Education for Private Equity & Venture Capital, 2016
• Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience with a Minor in Economics from McMaster University
• Feature in The Globe & Mail, the National Post, & Business News Network (BNN)
• Avid golfer, skier, tennis player, & wakesurfer!